Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pumpkin Moon Cake

Big news. I felt good enough to eat my pumpkin moon cake. It was delicious. Any holiday that celebrates the moon and eating yummy cakes I'm all about!

Today was a pretty chill day at work. We had four hours of small star training methodology training. Most of it was practical applications but we had fun debating Gardener's multiple intelligences and how we all have been taught different words for what they are depending on the culture that we are from. That was pretty cool.

I taught my two Monday evening small star classes this evening to make up for the holiday. I only had two students in my first class, but they were still a handful. The little girl in the class was chewing on her elastic belt on her pants and taking bites of it and trying to eat it. Ah, the glamour of it all! My second class, always energetic, but got crazy when it started to rain loudly towards the end of class!

No comments:

Post a Comment