Thursday, September 9, 2010

Double Happiness

I just read on facebook that my friends Libby and Ryan little baby girl entered the world today! Seems like Mom and Baby are healthy and doing well. I can't wait to meet her! Congratulations Libby and Ryan!

My first squeal of excitement today was when there was a package waiting for me from my Mom and Maria in the teacher's office. Maria sent me a Camp Namanu shirt and my Mom sent my Columbia jacket still smelling freshly cleaned (and I can tell it had been dried in a dryer, which seems luxurious) and other awesome things! Thank you!

Every other part of my day was good, but boring in comparison to a news of a brand new baby and a sweet package from home. I'm a happy girl.

Plus, tomorrow's teacher's day in China and EF is treating us for lunch. Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment