Thursday, August 26, 2010

Missing Stars

I had a pretty uneventful day today. I went into work early to finish grading a huge stack of papers and work more on the lesson I have tomorrow that will be observed. I'm a little nervous about it, but I've put a lot of quality time into it.

I taught two small star classes this evening. Both were pleasantly uneventful. My last classroom was so hot that even the little ones were asking for water, and it takes a lot for kids to ask for water no matter where they live in the world.

As I was walking home from the gym tonight, I looked up at the sky and noticed how big the moon is.. and it has been for the last few evenings. The haze clouding it makes me sad. I miss being able to look up to the night sky and at least see some stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment