Monday, February 21, 2011

Microphones and ESL Teachers












Last night, we all went out to celebrate our boss's Laura's birthday. We had dinner at a nice restaurant near our school after work. We ordered a fish and they brought it out to us on a net to approve of it before they cooked it. It was first time I had seen them do that. Maybe I'm always in the bathroom during that moment! It startled me. Anyway... we still had a delicious dinner.

Then, we moved on to a night of KTV. Give these ESL teachers microphones and you know you're in for a good time! We were given a huge space ship room and lots of room to dance and sing around. It was a really fun night out, and a great way to end a long teaching weekend. Today, it wasn't so pretty in the office... but we have some good stories.

2 comments:

  1. I really wish I could experience the KTV thing!! Hope you sing some for me, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you would love it, Laura! Especially the Star Trek inspired rooms, LOL!

    ReplyDelete