Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Final Countdown...

I went into work early today to start decorating our lobby, but the boss decided she wanted us to wait until tomorrow. Uh oh... Tomorrow is going to be a long, frantic day! I did get a lot of my classes planned for the weekend, though.

Ryan came in later on the afternoon after another Halloween shopping expedition. He bought a bunch more prizes for the students. We had to cancel our pumpkin order, so I was left without a station tomorrow. I'm going to do an old fashion cake walk complete with some English Halloween vocabulary. Plus, I'm going to teach the kids how to do the time warp! Got it approved and everything. Not as awesome as painting pumpkins, but hopefully it will still be fun.
I spent the last hour before my classes started putting everything into piles and answering costume related questions from the local teachers. A few of them have never worn a Halloween costume before! I'm going as a hippie, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment