Thursday, April 7, 2011

Boom! 11 Months!

Today marked my eleventh month in Beijing!

However, it was a pretty normal day. I went to the bank and only waited an hour! A new subway line was installed near the bank and I was able to use it to get home. It took three transfers, but it was a bit faster than the bus I normally take there.

I had a busy day at work. I walked in to a construction site! No one had told us that they would actually be starting to physically start the construction part of the remodel today. Everyone was frantic getting everything cleaned up and power tools safely away before the little ones began to descend upon us at five for our first set of classes at six!

I need to take pictures around the school this weekend before everything is changed so much. I'll remember the school more the way it is now then when it is completed just a few weeks before I leave!

2 comments:

  1. Colleen, yet again I must remark how much I admire your adventurous spirit! I miss you but am glad to hear you are still doing so well. I hope you had a wonderful time with Annie. She sounds like she has an amazing time. We have an unscheduled phone date so I can hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to having you back so we can hear all about you adventures!

    ReplyDelete