Thursday, November 4, 2010

Making Up My Own Characters

I started my day taking the bus to the bank. I had been dreading going back because of the nightmare time I had last month spending three days at the bank. Luckily, I only had to wait a half hour before I was seen. It was awesome! It was a beautiful day outside today, and it was nice time to be out running errands.

I went in to work today to our staff room covered in a sea of Halloween decorations and supplies. We have everything ready to go back down to the lair. I spent my day trying to catch up on my grading! I've gotten a little behind on some of my academic administration due to the Halloween parties.

Tomorrow, I am going in for a placement test for Chinese lessons at EF's main Beijing office downtown. Miles was telling us that the test includes reading, writing and speaking. My answers are going to be utterly ridiculous since I know practically nothing! I was joking with the other teachers about how I am going to invent my own characters and tell a story about a cat and dog finding love in a subway. I aim to really "wow" my proctor into placing me into the Beginner Level!

No comments:

Post a Comment